Monday, May 15, 2017

Publication Announcement: The Proper Care and Feeding of Singles


I'm happy to announce that I've signed a traditional publication contract for The Proper Care and Feeding of Singles. This non-fiction ministry guide is designed to help pastors, church leaders, and marrieds more effectively provide soul care for long-term Christian singles. As marriage rates continue to decline among Millennials in the United States, this issue will gain increasing prominence.

Over a nine month period, I surveyed many singles, marrieds, pastors, elders, and church leaders. I asked them all the same basic questions about their perceptions of singleness in the church and then compared the data. After analyzing the results, I was able to highlight areas of divergence and recommend positive steps to addressing the underlying issues. 

A deep thank-you to everyone who took and/or shared the online survey during 2015-2016. Your input was very much appreciated! Also, thank you to everyone in my life who has been so amazing and supportive about this project, and to my pastors and beta team for reading early drafts of the manuscript and offering patient and helpful critiques. 

Although official release dates have not yet been nailed down, the book will hit the market within a year. My prayer is that the right books make it to the right hands so that the body of Christ is strengthened. 

Praise the Lord and pass the first editions!

* * * * *

Photo Credit: 

Eduard von Grützner [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You are a great encouragement and motivation for me. May God cause your pen to continue flowing with words that bring glory to Him and enjoyment and blessings to many others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Coach! I love you and can't wait to see your books on the shelf as well. <3

      Delete
  2. Yay....I'm not a reader but I will read this. Its a very neglected area. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete