- Pronounce literally any word the American way
- Use the terms English and British interchangeably
- Claim you don't watch Wimbledon because you "don't care for golf"
- Confuse football with American football
- Get lost in a traffic circle
- Call it a traffic circle
- Mimic the accent and get it wrong
- Mimic the accent and get it right
- Give measurements in Imperial
- Prove yourself incapable of converting Imperial into Metric in your head on command
- Fail to recognize "proper" butter, bacon, sausages, traffic patterns, etc.
- "Misspell" cheque
- Express concern over how many flags England has
- Fail to understand which flag would be the best choice for the header of this list
- Write this list
* * *
Thank you, Pam, for being my friend. I'm sure you're already correcting this list in your head.
Also, h/t to Wikimedia for the flag:
Public Domain, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=23473560