Monday, May 16, 2016

Possible Titles for My Autobiography



Though I'm still a bit young to think about starting my autobiography, I have started a running list of possible titles.

~

Fall Seven Times: My Failed Attempts to Overcome Gravity and What I Learned on the Way Down

~

If I Did It: Confessions of a Middle Child Who Blamed Siblings for Everything

~

A Rhyme a Day Keeps the Spouses Away: My Struggle to Overcome Compulsive Rhyming and Find True Love

~

The Scarlet Sweater: How I Started the Summer-Running Selfie Revolution

~

Smothering Heights: One Woman's Struggle to Enjoy Nature While Climbing Mountains Despite Being Generally Out of Shape and Scared of Elevations Even Slightly Over Sea Level

~

One Thousand and One Frights: A Personal History of Disastrous Haircuts

~


~

Coffee: A Life

~

1 comment:

  1. They should all be chapter titles with the one you deem best the book title. No sense in leaving anything out!

    ReplyDelete