Sunday, April 20, 2014

All For Me



The Mighty One has done great things for me
Holy is his name
Bless the Lord, oh my soul
Forget not all his benefits
Praise be to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
Who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings
Praise be to the Spirit
Who comforts and guides us in all truth
Praise be to Jesus
The way, the truth, and the life
Who left heaven's throne
For me
Who offered himself freely
For me
Who was beaten
For me
Who was mocked
For me
Who suffered and died
For me
Who rose again
For me
Who lives to make intercession
For me
Who is a rock
For me
Who is a shield
For me
Who is a defender
For me
Who has overcome the world
For me
Who is preparing a place
For me
Who will return 
For me
The Mighty One has done great things for me
Holy is his name
My hope is found in Christ alone
Holy is his name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment