Pros and Cons of Shopping at Wal-mart
- Pro: It's the sort of place where it's okay to shop in your pajamas. Need to run out and pick up some ibuprofen or a gallon of milk but don't feel like getting dolled up? No problem! Wal-mart maintains a healthy come-as-you-are policy.
- Con: It's the sort of place where it's okay to shop in your pajamas. Enough said.
- Pro: They're always cleaning the floors and re-stocking the shelves. It's nice to know that Wal-mart cares enough about your shopping experience to keep itself in a constant state of freshness.
- Con: They're always cleaning the floors and re-stocking the shelves. Every aisle you need to access has either a pallet of boxes blocking it or a wet floor. Or both.
- Pro: Since everyone shops there, you're sure to bump into someone you know. Forget to call Miss Daisy from church and remind her about the potluck? No worries. You'll run into her in the cereal aisle. Skip the last Parent-Teacher Conference at your child's school? Not a problem! You're bound to run into your child's teacher the next time you're at Walmart.
- Con: Since everyone shops there, you're sure to bump into someone you know. When that happens, you will be buying something unseemly, like adult diapers. Plus, it's really embarrassing to be seen out in your pajamas.
- Pro: There are many, many checkout lines. Who doesn't love having options? Wal-mart's vast array of fifty checkout lines is both pleasing and impressive.
- Con: There are many, many checkout lines. Unless it's December, only two of those fifty lines will be open. The rest of them are only there to mock you.