Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things Are Looking Up

This view never gets old

As if I weren't already enjoying my summer to the fullest - lounging around the beach, reading books cover to cover, drinking iced tea all day long, etc. - I am suddenly alerted that things are even more interesting than they appear on the surface:

Things Are Looking Up

(And this had better not be referring to my bald neighbor with the weird beard who wanders around outside in his boxer shorts, talking loudly on his Bluetooth. Or that pudgy tenor in community choir who gives everybody the stink eye.)

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I do believe that although she is no longer young, this summer still has adventures aplenty in store.

5 comments:

  1. Are you over in Port Lucie? I'm thinking of taking a day trip to the Morikami Museum/Japanese Gardens. Is that in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm south of PSL, but aren't the museum & gardens in the Palm Beach area? I know it's close enough that the elementary classes take field trips there. Shoot me a FB message when your plans are firmed up - I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely fabulous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked online and it's in Delray Beach. I will definitely let you know when I decide to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Tab! Bring Kev & the kids down, and I will take you there.

    Julie, that sounds awesome. Delray Beach is not that far to drive.

    ReplyDelete