Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tea for Two and Two for Tea



A few weeks ago when my mom was over at my place, I served her some lemongrass tea (which, by the way, I totally recommend. Not that you all have to serve it to your mothers, but you should at least try it). She enjoyed it so much that I decided to get her a little box of her own.

When I gave it to her, the following conversation ensued:

ME: (holding box behind back) I got you something.

MOM: You did?

ME: Yes. Do you want me to give it to you?

MOM: Sure. (extends her cheek for a kiss)

ME: No, mom. I actually GOT you SOMETHING. (extends box of tea)

MOM: Oh! Thank you! But... (in horror) You spent MONEY on me.

ME: No. I stole it.

MOM: Oh, good.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

    Gotta love your mother :D

    ReplyDelete